Provost and Vice-President (Academic) Jerry Tomberlin and Vice-President (Research and International) Rafik Goubran presented the 2019 Achievement Awardsat a reception on April 16.
The Achievement Awards include the following awards:
- Research Achievement Award
- Teaching Achievement Award
- Professional Achievement Award
- Contract Instructor Teaching Awards
- Contract Instructor Teaching Innovation Grant
The awards, administered by the Office of the Provost and Vice-President (Academic) and Vice-President (Research and International), are awarded annually and recognize accomplishments and dedication to excellence in both research and teaching. A full listing of award recipients is available online. Applications for the next round of Achievement Awardswill open in the Fall.