Clarivate’s annual Highly Cited Researchers list identifies researchers who have demonstrated significant influence in their chosen field or fields through the publication of multiple highly cited papers during the last decade. Their names are drawn from the publications that rank in the top 1% by citations for field and publication year in the Web of Science™ citation index.
The methodology that determines the “who’s who” of influential researchers draws on the data and analysis performed by bibliometric experts and data scientists at the Institute for Scientific Information™ at Clarivate.
Listed by the field in which they earned the award, Carleton University’s Highly Cited Researchers include:
- F. Richard Yu, Computer Science
- Steven J. Cooke, Cross-Field (Fish Ecology and Conservation Physiology)
- Lenore Fahrig, Cross-Field (Landscape Ecology)
- Jon Rao, Mathematics
- Kenneth Storey, Plant and Animal Science
- Lenore Fahrig, Ecology/Environment
- Ross Norstrom, Ecology/Environment